You will receive an email titled 🖖You Just Submitted a Story to HackerNoon. From then on:
- Your story gets added to the queue of stories under review by our team of Human Editors. One of us will do our utmost best to review your story quickly, our current median time is 3 - 5 business days.
- You’ll then receive one of the following emails:
- STOP EVERYTHING: You just got published on HackerNoon!; or
- Feedback: Your Latest HackerNoon Submission
- You’ll then either:
- Celebrate by spamming everyone you know with the URL to your shiny new HackerNoon article; or
- Sit down to make a few recommended edits—and/or rewrite completely — and then resubmit.
- Disappear into the internet ether.
- If your story is published:
- Your story will be promoted by us in the following ways.
- On top of this, you should have an active role in getting more exposure for your work by using HackerNoon's many social platform partnerships.
- If you don’t hear back within 4-5 business days:
- Submit a request via our Contact Form to check the status of your draft. Provide your name, email address, select
My Story is Not Reviewedoption.
Something we didn't cover? Search the site by clicking 🔍 at the top right of any page. Or email us at