This page describes clever hacks for HOW TO USE various social media platforms, forums, and HackerNoon communities to bring more readers to your awesome articles. We have specifically fostered partnerships with some of these platforms, in order to get you premium exposure.
Learn about each of them below and don't hesitate to get started!
Digg is a social network and news aggregating site that allows users to post stories to be curated and shared on the Digg homepage and among the various Digg namespaces.
Click HERE to learn about how to *Get More Views* with Digg
Den or den.social is a new social media platform built on the Dragonchain blockchain. Den incentivizes the creation, sharing, and evaluation of quality content, via their crypto token ecosystem composed of MTR, NRG, LOR, and LOT.
Click HERE to learn about how to *Get More Views* via Den
I'm sure you already know what Twitter is, but what hacks can you try to get the most out of your Tweets, and bring valuable readers to your stories?
Below are some techniques we recommend:
- Post on Twitter (Tag @hackernoon)
- Track down every tweet that mentions your story, retweet and like it
- Mention a related thought-leader in the article body and beg them to re-tweet it.
LinkedIn is a powerful networking platform and a great place to post your content. Every article you share on LinkedIn is another piece you can add to your portfolio.
Every time people see your posts on Linked you open yourself up for job opportunities, guest speaking opportunities, and general clout.
Here are some LinkedIn strategies we recommend:
- Post on Linkedin (Tag @hackernoon)
- Track every share on LinkedIn, like it, and thank the sharer in the comments.
- Mention a related thought-leader in the article body and beg them to share it.